Wednesday, September 28, 2011

my top 5 vidoes

sandwich-procrastinator
 Lyrics
You gotta run don't walk, it's really late
When you get off the train, meet me at the gate
You gotta push don't shove
Get it out of the way
Don't wait any longer, do it today

[Chorus:]
You can count on me
I'm gonna get it done, get it done
Before the night segues to day
Before the city wakes
Before the rooster shakes
Before the icing hits the cake
We gotta operate

You gotta glide, don't slip
Get your balance right
Ride with the wind, it's a beautiful sight
You gotta skip, don't jump
The little bumps on the way
Don't let it get to you, don't listen to what they say

[Repeat Chorus]

You gotta squeeze, don't pull
Hold that grip steady
You know it's all lining up
You can never be ready
You gotta seek don't hide
Don't sit and wait
'Cause it may pass you by
And it'll be too late

[Repeat Chorus]

Hey hey! [3x]



typecast-phoenix

Lyrics
i'll rise above the clouds
your voice kept me alive
i'll spread my wings and fly
i've returned for you again my love
i've kept all that i've gained
your smile and how your eyes shine
am i strong enough to be with you again?
if im not, i'll stretch my arms to hold you. ..
im ready
hold me tight once more
and slowly
we'll pick up the pieces we lost
the battles i fought
unruly but won gloriously
im your lord knight, i've gained so much
but still i need you here



urbandub-endless,a silent whisper

Lyrics
The night belongs to us
We're caught in a world of our own
We cling to the hope it would change for us
Is it in vain? Is it too late?
Why did it have to be you than I.
I heard the news today.

Is this the beginning of our last dance?
Once around the floor, can we do it again?
I feel the thrill from words we say,
I love you.

Embrace so much tighter
This could be our last together
Heaven sheds tears for the wounded hearts
Our forever has been torn apart

Our vast religions
Won't help us answer
What was pre-destined for us to have
Since long ago.
It's hopeless

The world it turns with us
Hold me in closer, don't let go of me
Now we close our eyes and let go to the night
The night we feel alive.

Is this the beginning of our last dance?
Once around the floor, can we do it again?
I feel the thrill from words we say,
I love you.



kjwan-pintura

Lyrics
Sinong may alam
Kung saan ang daan
Patungo sa kanyang isipan
Sa isang halik niya lang
Ako ay pumupunta
Sa mundo na kanyang pininturahan
Sino ka ba?
Ano ang iyong lihim?
Papaano kita mapapaibig? Mapapasakin?
Lahat ng kulay niya
Sabay-Sabay kumakanta
Tumatawag sa atin
Halina
Nauubos lahat ng galit at sama
At ang mundo
Ay napupuno ng pag asa.



urbandub-frailty

Lyrics
This bottle is bringing me down
No comfort for me in this town
All the faith in these eyes
Lost the glow and just dies
I pray, redeem this heart
And be here now.

In this war
The tears in my eyes says it all
Put all of my faith in you now
When all of the world says
We wont make it through
We'll battle the world.

I feel so alone
The situation's desperate
Until I've found my life again I drown
So save me now
Breathe new life in me

I greet the morning sky
The sun dries tears in my eyes
Awaken this sleeping heart of mine
And be here now

Awaken this heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment